Saturday, November 21, 2009

Do I Overbook Myself?

Not a chance. I've seen people in design work who overbook themselves. Their stress level shoots through the roof and they work 15 hours a day to catch up. This is what I do to make some extra cash in addition to my mainstream work. If I have to of my own stuff to do, I'm not going to book 10 hours worth of work writing articles or blog posts. Chances are, unless you're nuts and order 15 mainstream articles (or more, are you mad?), I'll be able to accommodate everyone. If you're looking for a 100,000 word article that features in depth discussions on string theory or quantum physics, I'll try to help you out, but I'm not promising anything! :-)

If I'm busy with absolutely no room left for anything, I might be able to work with you if you don't need the posts or articles right now, however I'd prefer to ask people to come back later instead of putting a ton of work on "back order".

Still, regardless of what you may request from me, always remember, contact me anyway, I'll do my best to help anyone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment