Saturday, November 21, 2009

Do I Use a Content Spinner?

No, absolutely not. Under no circumstances will I ever use any automated content generating software. For my own sites, or for the content written for your sites. There are some very advanced content generators and re writers on the market. Some of them come close to appearing as if they were hand written, but they all have one short fall: None of them can write as naturally as a person.

SE's punish sites that use bad copy, and automated content is seen as bad copy by Google and Yahoo. If the spider suspects your content was created with an article spinner, your site will get sent in for user review. Once someone's eyes see your content they'll be able to spot inconsistencies right away, and your site will either not get listed, or end up on page 300.

I guarantee that all of my articles are hand written by myself, and only myself. If you request a 2000 word mainstream article, the text will be unique to myself, and unique to you. Regardless of how lucrative it may be, I will not sell additional copies of blog posts or articles to anyone down the line. The articles are handwritten for your sites, and only your sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment